8 March 2023
1. Truncated Order Items in Teleport Delivery
This is a housekeeping practice for order items related tables in Teleport Delivery. With this practice in place, orders/order items, console tags and AWBs that fulfill the following conditions will no longer be retrievable from TPD:
- Order status is cancelled and all the order item are cancelled and order/order item created date was 3 months ago from the current date OR order status is confirmed and all the order item are 'delivered' and order/order item created date was 3 months ago from the current date
- Console tag that has the 'delivered' status and was created date was 3 months ago from the current date.
- AWB that was created date was 3 months ago from the current date.
Why is this practice necessary?
As we close in on 2 million order items created every month, the team has notice that the system now requires more & more time to process a search to retrieve an order via TPD. By limiting the query scope to the most recent 3 months, users should notice a significant speed difference when loading order searches.
Truncated order details will still be accessible via the various Data Studio dashboards.
2. Searchable Order Item Customer Reference 1 Field
We've added an order item customer reference 1 search filter to the Order Items page.
- Users can now easily search for RTS parcels to retrieve the new tracking number for the customer. (The original tracking number of a returned parcel is recorded in the orderitem customer reference 1 field)
- Enabling the "Returned parcel" option will prompt the system to also filter the tracking number of the original parcel that is being returned.
- Customers that uses the orderitem customer reference 1 field to record their unique customer tracking number will also be able to now filter orders linked to their unique customer tracking numbers. (Example: Travelmall)
3. Removed dimension, weight, and volumetric weight details from the Teleportal consignment note
The dimension, weight, and volumetric weight details have been removed from Teleport's consignment note except for local/domestic/domestic+ routes within MY and international route from MY to SG
4. Mandatory Order Item Customer Reference 1 Field
As the title suggests, the Order Item Customer Reference 1 is now set as a mandatory field for users to enter a description of the items being shipped. The mandatory field is applicable for the following routes:
- Malaysia Standard Domestic+
- Standard International routes
Why is this field made mandatory?
Read More: Delivery mistakes that costed RM25K
Please sign in to leave a comment.