Create orders in bulk with Teleport!
1. To create a new order, click the Create order dropdown menu and select your organization
2. Navigate to the Create bulk order tab
3. Select Teleport Standard and click NEXT
Notes: Teleport Standard, Teleport Flash and Teleport 72 services have been discontinued.
4. Ensure that the Generate order documents is toggled ON then click NEXT
- Kindly ensure that this setting is toggled ON for the system to generate the required consignment note.
- Split into multiple files is on required if trying to create over 5,000 orders in a single file.
5. Click SELECT FROM ADDRESS BOOK
6. SELECT your pre-created pick up location and click NEXT
7. Select your preferred pickup date and click NEXT
- Orders will be collected between 9am - 5pm daily on the selected preferred date.
- Order cutoff time is 11:59pm daily. Any orders placed after the cutoff time will only be picked up the following day.
9. Lastly, select Payment Plan and click PAY
- Payment plan option will only be available after you've purchased a plan.
- Postpaid is only open for users with over 300 orders/month.
- Prepaid payment method is not available for bulk orders.
10. Click Browse, select your bulk upload csv file and click the CONFIRM & SUBMIT button
Here are the required info to be included in your bulk upload csv file:
|destination_tel*||Recipient Mobile Number
(Format: [country code][number])
|destination_country_id*||MY or SG|
|quantity*||No. of item|
|length*||in cm (Do not include the unit of measurement)|
|width*||in cm (Do not include the unit of measurement)|
|height*||in cm (Do not include the unit of measurement)|
|weight*||in kg (Do not include the unit of measurement)|
|package_type_slug*||box or envelope|
Here's a list of commonly used Commodity IDs
|customer_reference_1||optional and will appear on consignment note|
|delivery_instruction||optional and will appear on consignment note|
* Indicates mandatory fields
11. Once your order creation is completed, you'll receive an summary email for the order via firstname.lastname@example.org
12. The order page will also be loaded with all the consignment notes. Simply click CONSIGNMENT NOTE > Print all consignment note