Frequently Asked QuestionsUpdated 3 months ago
When will my orders be picked up?
1. All pick-ups will be made the next working day after creation of orders, between 9:00am - 6:00pm, depending on the routes of our drivers.
2. All orders created must be accompanied by valid local contact numbers to facilitate pick-ups and deliveries.
3. We highly recommend that you also provide an alternative contact number under Customer Reference.
4. Upon arriving, drivers will wait for a maximum of 15 minutes for handover of parcels (for both pick-ups and deliveries).
5. If your pick up / delivery address is in a high-rise residential or commercial complex or shopping centre, the sender / receiver should meet our Delivery Partner at the lobby.
6. All orders uploaded will need to be packed with the Consignment Note attached securely for next day pick up.
7. Ensure that each parcel has its own Consignment Note, with the QR code / barcode clearly visible. Do not fold / bend the Consignment Note.
How many pick-up attempts will be performed?
Our team will perform a total of 3 pick-up attempts.
What will happen to my order if it was not picked up within the 3 attempts?
Orders that fails to be picked up after 3 attempts will automatically be cancelled and refunded accordingly.
What can I ship?
Items shipped must comply with both local customs regulations and airline rules. Here's a list of strictly.
Shipping of dangerous goods and/or any others that need special handling is subject to prior approval from the airline team. If you are unsure, please drop us an email at [email protected] for clarification.
What documents do I need to attach with my shipment?
All parcels must have Consignment Note printed clearly and securely attached to the package. If shipping to Sabah, Sarawak or internationally, please enclose a copy of invoice for customs clearance purposes.
When shipping Dangerous Goods (DG), a copy of Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) shall be submitted prior to the shipment and attached together with the parcel.
What's the maximum weight / dimension?
We accept shipment up to 30 kg and a dimension limit of:
L+W+H < 150cm, Longest Side <100cm
What are Dangerous Goods (DG)?
Dangerous Goods are items that may endanger the safety of an aircraft or persons on board the aircraft. Dangerous Goods are also known as restricted articles, hazardous materials and dangerous cargo.
Many common items found in your household can be considered dangerous goods for the purpose of air transport. Some examples include mobile phones, hand sanitizers, and perfumes.
The International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), International Air Transport Association (IATA) or the local Civil Aviation Authority Regulations govern their carriage onboard aircraft.
Can I ship Dangerous Goods (DG)?
Dangerous Goods can be shipped however relevant approvals should be obtained from the airline prior to shipping the goods. The sender should submit the MSDS along with the package content declaration upon creating the order.
When shipping dangerous goods, strict rules may apply and this extends to the declaration and packaging of the item as well. In order to determine if an item falls under the Dangerous Goods category, you may reach out to the manufacturer or supplier to obtain the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) and should the MSDS include a UN number, which is a four-digit code that is used to identify hazardous substances, the item will be considered as Dangerous Goods.
Can I ship perishable items?
Perishable items can be classified into fresh (dry) or frozen (wet) goods. Shipment of frozen (wet) items require special handling by the airline, hence prior approval is required.
Fresh (dry) items, on the other hand, are considered as general cargo and may be shipped without prior approval. However, ensure that they are properly packed to ensure freshness of the item is kept throughout the transit.
What is commodity id and where can I find it?
Commodity IDs are used to group together items that can be shipped together.
Here's a list of commonly used
Do you provide Cash on Delivery (COD) service?
Unfortunately, we do not provide COD services at the moment.
Are my parcels insured?
The liability of TELEPORT to the CLIENT is strictly limited to direct losses only and all other types of losses or damages are excluded. TELEPORT’s liability in respect of any one Delivery Goods under this clause is limited to its actual cash value and must not exceed Ringgit Malaysia: Three Hundred only (RM300.00).
Delivery Goods for shipment that go through TELEPORT shall declare the value of the content before any acceptance of the Delivery Good at the consignment note. Any undeclared shipment will default to a max value of Ringgit Malaysia: Two Hundred (RM200.00) only.
How do I pack shipment?
The choice of packaging used will depend on the type of product you are shipping. Your parcel will travel hundreds of kilometers, hence it is important to ensure they are securely packed. Packaging should withstand:
1. Possible rough handling during loading and unloading;
2. Compression from the overhead weight of other containers;
3. Impact and vibration during transportation;
4. High humidity during precooling, transit, and storage (especially important if shipping perishable items).
Some general guidelines:
1. Leave no empty space for parcels to move around in the box during transit. Use materials like bubble wrap and packing peanuts to provide at least 2 to 3 inches of protection.
2. Place goods that might be affected by water in a plastic wrapping.
3. Use a sturdy/rigid box. If using recycled boxes, cover up any special handling labels (flammable, explosive, UN labeling, etc). Your shipment will be rejected if such labels are visible, regardless of the contents.
4. Use the H-taping method to securely seal your package.
Where do you ship (MY/SG)?
You may refer to teleport.asia/postcodes for Teleportal coverage.
Why is my shipment being held at customs?
Shipment to Sabah, Sarawak and other international destinations is subject to local customs regulations. Our team will be in touch with the sender/recipient if any items are being held by customs.
What if my parcel is lost / damage in transit?
Please send us an email at [email protected] with supporting documents for us to process your claims.
- Your Company Name
- A list if the Item(s) Shipped
- Tracking Number
- Declared Item Value
Can I change the recipient details for deliveries that are in-progress?
Please contact us at [email protected]if there are any change requests to the recipient's details.
Delivery status is Delivered but I have yet to receive my parcel
Our delivery team will ensure your parcel is delivered to the rightful recipient. A Proof of Delivery will be uploaded to the tracking system with the details of the person receiving the package.
Where can I find my tracking number?
Your tracking number is provided once the booking is confirmed. It will also be displayed on the consignment note.
What if my recipient is not home?
Our team will attempt delivery 3 times before the shipment is returned to the sorting facility.
What do these shipment statuses mean?
Ready to pickup
Parcel is ready to be picked up by a Teleporter
At origin airport
Parcel is at origin airport
Export customs clearance success
Parcel has cleared customs at local airport
At destination airport
Parcel has arrived at destination airport
Import customs clearance success
Parcel has cleared customs at destination airport
Parcel is currently out for delivery
Parcel is delivered
Delivery attempt failed/ lost / damage
There are possible 3 reasons why your parcel is not being delivered to the customer:
Require further assistance with an order? Our care team is here for you.
Teleport Delivery has 3 payment methods to support the different business needs.
- Pay as you use
- Supports payment via credit card, online bank transfers and AliPay
- Payment Plan
- Pay using pre-purchased credits
- Faster checkout to pay for your order
- Subject to credit limit approval and only available for businesses with over 300 monthly orders
- Contact our Solutions team for more information
I'd like a refund on a cancelled order
To request for a refund, kindly reach out to our care team here.
I'd like a refund on my payment plan
Sorry. Payment plans are non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash.
Help! I forgot my login password
Don't worry. Simply visit this link to reset your password.
Step 1: Key in your email address.
Step 2: Click on “Forgot Your Password”
Step 3: A password reset link email will be sent to the email address that was entered earlier.
Step 4: Click on Reset Now
Step 5: Type in your new password (at least eight characters)
Step 6: You may re-login to your page with your new password.